Booking Terms and Conditions
By submitting your booking form you have now digitally signed and entered into a contract with J&C’s Party Pets Ltd.
The following terms and conditions now apply to your booking and the payment of your event:
Upon submission of your booking form and once processed by us (J&C's Party Pets Ltd) a deposit will be requested to secure your event, the following deposit payment brackets apply:
Bookings under £200 - We will request a deposit of £12.00
Booking over £200 - We will request a deposit of £60.00
Bookings over £1000 - We will request a deposit of 25% of the event cost
All deposits are inclusive of VAT and are non re-fundable, unless your event is cancelled by us. Deposits must be paid within 48 hours of us sending you (The Customer) your deposit request - we request deposits using our PayPal invoicing system and you can pay using your PayPal account or by Credit or Debit Card, we can also accept payments over the phone.
Once your deposit has been paid a final invoice/booking confirmation will be issued, the following Terms and Conditions now apply:
1. You (The Customer) must ensure that the balance due is paid in full no later than your event date using the following payment methods:
CASH - On our Arrival at your event, if this is your method of payment then this must be agreed at the point of booking.
BACS, PayPal or Credit or Debit Card - 7 Days before your event.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES - Please call us if this is your only method of payment - a cheque processing fee of £30 may be applied.
2. Please note that J&C’s Party Pets Ltd does not offer any credit terms - the only exception is if you are an approved customer by us.
3. Deposits are non - refundable in the event that you (The Customer) cancel.
4. Late Payment charges will apply should payment not be received as outlined in these terms and conditions.
5. Cancellation Policy : If you decide to cancel your event then this must be given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - the following cancellation charges will apply:
- If you have booked more than 30 days in advance then we require a minimum of 28 days notice of your intention to cancel otherwise the full balance will be due.
- If you have booked less than 30 days in advance then we require a minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation otherwise the full balance will be due.
- In all circumstances if you the customer are cancelling your event then your deposit will be forfeited by you.
Payments can be made in the following ways:
Cash, Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer Bank of which details relating to how to do this will be found on your final invoice.
Please note that in the event of bad weather a back-up plan is required if your event is due to be outside.
AS WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS , WHEN YOU MAKE
ANY PAYMENTS TOWARDS YOUR EVENT PLEASE CAN YOU EMAIL email@example.com
Car Parking and Vehicle Access
It is the responsibility of You (The Customer) to ensure that we have adequate parking available for our vehicles at your event - you will be asked to declare any parking restrictions or issues when completing your booking form - failure to provide this information and if on our arrival there is insufficient parking available we (J&C's Party Pets Ltd) reserve the right to refuse to do your event.
You as the customer agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
- Adequate parking must be made available as close to site we are to be situated is available to us upon our arrival.
- Any additional car parking charges/parking tickets/toll charges are incurred by You if these apply.
- Should adequate parking not be available when we arrive we reserve the right to refuse to do your event and you the customer agree to pay the balance due in full.
- You will advise us of any and all parking restrictions.
If at any point you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions then please contact us.